About Me

My photo
My name is Lesli Hyland. In my fifty three years on this earth, my home and my heart have been graced with the company of twenty eight dogs. Many came to me as seniors. All of them taught me something and helped determine the course of my life. I became a dog trainer because of them. I met my friends because of them. My husband and I are are forever bonded by our mutual connection to them. Currently, as a Dog Walker I have access to other people's dogs and I am allowed to experience their unique personalities. The dogs make me a better person by forcing me to closely examine my motivation, my actions and my choices. Everything I do affects their behavior, safety and happiness. It is an awesome responsibility. The dogs keep me honest.

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Before and After - Part 2

We kicked off RED DOG SOLUTION'S Agility Season with blue skies and warm temps! It was great to meet new students and renew friendships with returning students.  The 80 x 100 field is level,  with plenty of shade outside the ring!   For my own use, I LOVE being able to grab a dog and walk down to train, spur of the moment! SO HAPPY with my decision to create this space here at home!

I am looking forward to hosting run thrus and agility workshops through out the Summer and Fall!

1 comment:

  1. It's awesome that you were able to do this! Being able to train your own puppers spur of the moment sure is a big perk!

    ReplyDelete