About Me

My photo
My name is Lesli Hyland. In my fifty three years on this earth, my home and my heart have been graced with the company of twenty eight dogs. Many came to me as seniors. All of them taught me something and helped determine the course of my life. I became a dog trainer because of them. I met my friends because of them. My husband and I are are forever bonded by our mutual connection to them. Currently, as a Dog Walker I have access to other people's dogs and I am allowed to experience their unique personalities. The dogs make me a better person by forcing me to closely examine my motivation, my actions and my choices. Everything I do affects their behavior, safety and happiness. It is an awesome responsibility. The dogs keep me honest.

Thursday, March 21, 2013

The Old Guy's Still Got It!

Spin to the left...
Spin to the right...
Circle around me once, twice, three times...
Follow on my left...
Come to me...
Follow on my right...
Weave thru my legs...once, twice, three times...once more...
Spin and Take a Bow...


"I'm old", says Pogo, "not dead" 



A little dancing with my heart this morning.

2 comments:

  1. Dancing with your heart is a good thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too sweet. :-)

    I bet spring will rejuvenate him too.

    ReplyDelete